Monday, August 18, 2008

My first play ever!

So, my sister-in-law says that I haven't finished this one yet because it's missing an ending. But, well... although I know it needs more development and it needs to be longer, I kind of disagree about the ending. lol. I'll let you form your own opinion.

Here is my first play, called Baggage. As a time-restraint warning, it is about 7 pages long. Enjoy, and please give feedback (either positive or negative)!

2 comments:

Becca said...

so where'd you come up with that teenage boy rebellious sarcasm? cuz it was really good! very natural and believable. i'm surprised at how good you are at it.

and I like the ending the way it is. just my opinion, but I think it leaves you thinking. and it's the whole male bonding thing- without being mushy and stuff. i like it. (kinda reminded me of the kid in "A Walk to Remember" and his dad)

Amber said...

Hi you! hope you don't mind - but I saw the note on your facebook and thought I would check it out! :) I really enjoyed reading this play - I think you could go either way on the ending. just depends on what venue you want to take! nice job!