Monday, August 18, 2008

My first completed short story!

This is a short story called Journey from the Sea. I wrote it as part of a creative writing assignment, which is why it is still so short. In future, I will probably expand it further... But let me know what you think of it as is!

[NOTE: I was not trying to copy Disney's version here! In fact, in my head they don't even seem similar! Hopefully I conveyed that at least somewhat...)

2 comments:

Becca said...

you are incredible at imagery! honestly! I really think that you should expand on this story. I want to read more...

Belle said...

Wow...you are a great story teller! I find myself wanting to know more...and feeling a kinship of my own with your characters...it feels very real and believable. I love the style and ambiance of this piece. You could take off and compleetely flesh out their lives and worlds and stories! I'm a fan.