Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Limericks!

So today I've been having a lot of fun with a "Creative Response" I have to do for one of my Brit Lit projects. Here it is so far!

There once was a science professor
whose students tried hard to impress her.
The tests were verbatim
So she chose to just fail 'em.
They're now pleased to meet her successor.

There once was a woman named Paris
who was famous for being an heiress.
She had enough dough
to make her own show,
but nobody watched, in all fairness.

I happen to know an old miser
who hired a fiscal advisor.
The man was sure nice
but charged double price,
and the miser was never the wiser!

A short single woman named Jan
decided she wanted a man.
She made up her mind,
but who did she find?
Her good old Uncle Sam!

3 comments:

Becca said...

ha ha ha- love 'em.

Ken2 said...

I especiably liked the miser one!

Bethany Anna said...

these sure are cute!!! I think I like the Paris one the best!